Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility
Logos Academy students cutting ribbon at campus expansion celebration

GET INVOLVED!

FIND OUT HOW YOU CAN SUPPORT LOGOS ACADEMY

Logos Academy is dedicated to providing a Christ-centered education to children in the York area.  Our budget is supported in part by tuition-paying families.  But this makes up only 10% of our annual budget.  The remaining 90% of our operating expenses is met through the generosity of our donors.

Logos Academy students cutting ribbon at campus expansion celebration

How Would You Like to Support?

1
General Donation

At Logos Academy, we believe that all students should have access to a high-quality Christ-centered education regardless of their family’s income.

2
Campus Expansion

Although our campus expansion project is complete, funding is still needed for the project to be debt free.

3
Tax Credits

Turn your Pennsylvania tax liability into scholarship dollars. Businesses and individuals may qualify.


4
Give Local York

Join us this year for Give Local York, York County's online giving extravaganza. Help us raise funds for student scholarships!

SUBSCRIBE TO E-SCHOLAR NEWS

E-scholar Opt-In

Advancement Team

Lauren Sheehy

Lauren Sheehy, CFRE

Director of Institutional Advancement

Lauren has been working in the nonprofit industry, focused on fundraising, for 8 years. She received her Bachelor’s Degree in English from York College of Pennsylvania in 2014. In 2022 she completed Temple University’s Fundraising Certificate Program and received her CFRE (Certified Fund Raising Executive) Certification. She is currently pursuing her MBA with a concentration in Strategic Leadership from Messiah University.

In her free time, Lauren enjoys exercising and spending time with her husband, daughter, and fur babies.

Teresa Rufo

Teresa Rufo

Admissions & Scholarship Manager
Racquel Bratton

Racquel Bratton

Development
Manager
Kastin Krupinski

Kastin Krupinski

Marketing & Communications Manager